Thank you for choosing The Customer Complaints. Please read these Terms carefully. The Terms and Conditions given below apply to The Customer Complaints site, the services offered by the site. Any queries and concerns regarding this document should be directed to our administrator.
Terms & Conditions
- Customer Complaints always assume that every user and member on the site has a positive intention behind making a post either to help themselves or other consumers or to aid in providing better products and services.
- Any complaint message posted by a consumer is regarded as descriptive knowledge, personal opinion, experience, and perception of the individual about a particular service or a product. Customer Complaints are not responsible for how a person chooses to interpret a complaint message posted on the site. Personal experiences vary, and we are by no means responsible or accountable for them.
- Customer Complaints does not attempt to verify the exact nature of an individual complaint, nor does it edit or censor the posted message.
- Posted messages reflect the personal opinions and experiences of a person. Posted content suggests that the person owns that information and is free to discuss their opinion or experience in detail unless they are legally or contractually bound.
- A person who wishes to post should ensure that they are not legally or contractually bound. The right to post and discuss a subject should be decided by the individual himself, considering legal and contractual agreements that they may be a part of.
- If a site user is contractually bound not to discuss a subject, any message they post will be at their own risk as it will be displayed for public view.
- Posts made by members are only their individual opinions. None of the complaints represents the opinions of The Customer Complaints.
- Customer Complaints is only a platform to post complaints. The site does not look up or provide email addresses for the businesses concerned.
- The site is not responsible for aiding members or consumers to resolve their complaints. The site is only a platform that can be used to present their concerns and help themselves.
- Registering as a user is an individual decision. Members are free to decide whether they want to authorize another person or entity to use the user identification and email given during registration.
- The Customer Complaints is a free site for all visitors and strictly doesn’t censor posts and investigate a complaint message’s accuracy.
- Internet search engines may index the message posted by members.
- Posts on the site may lead you to receive email messages from other consumers, businesses, etc.
- As a user of the site, you acknowledge that The Customer Complaints is not responsible for the post’s content and the consequences that follow. The member has sole responsibility.
- Posts posted on the site are available for indexing and reproduction by third-party search engines and directories. The site does not control the content sourced from The Customer Complaints by third-party sites.
- The site takes no responsibility for the validity of the complaint messages that the members have posted.
- Customer Complaints is not responsible for providing or helping to provide the desired responses by business enterprises to the complaints that are posted, and neuter are they forwarded to the business entities.
- Customer Complaints does not intentionally allow inaccurate or factually incorrect information to remain posted. Under orders by a court of law, we will remove and delete a posted message.
- Many complaints posted on The Customer Complaints are seen through the eyes and perception of an individual consumer. They may or may not be supported by complete information.
Grant of Exclusive Copyright License:
By posting content on the website, you knowingly and intentionally grant to Mediolex Ltd. an exclusive, irrevocable, perpetual, royalty-free, and worldwide copyright license to exercise the legal rights to 1) publicly and privately display, use, reproduce, perform, translate, transmit, modify, adapt, archive, and distribute the report; 2) create and reproduce derivative works from the report; 3) incorporate the report into one or more collective works and to reproduce the report as incorporated into the collective works, and 4) grant sub-licenses of the report. The rights mentioned above can be exercised in all media and formats, whether unknown or hereafter devised.
1. Members are prohibited from use for the site’s services for any unlawful or prohibited purpose by the laid out terms, conditions, and notices.
2. Services provided by The Customer Complaints Are solely meant for personal use. You agree to avail the services only to post (send) and view (receive) personal messages. Any unauthorized commercial use of the Service, or the resale of its services, is completely prohibited.
3. By agreeing to these terms and conditions, you also agree that you are obligated to abide by all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations- which are responsible for all actions that occur under your name or email, including the content that you transmit through the site. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree not to:
- Use the Service for surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming, unsolicited messages, and for commercial purposes.
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal rights concerning the privacy and publicity of others.
- Publish, distribute or disseminate, or post content or information that is inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, racist, indecent, or unlawful
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services
- Collect Personal Information of others like their email addresses, residence address, location, etc., without proper consent.
- Create a false identity for misleading or defrauding others concerning the sender’s identity or the origin of a message.
- Use, download, copy, or provide information on the site to a Non-Service member or use the information or any portion of it other than in the required, valid, and permitted context.
- Transmit or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or any other harmful or deleterious software programs.
- Transmit or upload any material that contains software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, privacy and publicity rights, or other applicable laws unless you own or control the rights and have obtained the necessary consents.
- Interfere with or disrupt networks connected to the services offered by the site or violate the regulations, policies, or procedures concerning such networks.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the site, other accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to the site through password mining or other illegal and prohibited means.
- Interfere with another member’s use, enjoyment, and entitlement to the services provided.
- The Consumer Complaints has no obligation to monitor the service, or any user’s use or retain the content of any user. However, The Consumer Complaints reserves the right at all times to monitor, review, retain and/or disclose any information as necessary to abide by the applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request.
You will defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the officers, directors, employees, agents, and third parties of The Consumer Complaints about any losses, costs, liabilities, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees relating to or arising out of your use of the site.
Opinions, advice, statements, offers, or other information or content made available through The Consumer Complaints are those of the respective authors and not of The Consumer Complaints and hence shouldn’t be necessarily relied upon. Every member/author is solely responsible for the accuracy of such content. The site does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or advantages of any information posted. It neither adopts nor endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement that have been made on the site. The Consumer Complaints will by no means be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from anyone’s trust in the information posted on the site.
Removal of Information
Consumer Complaints is a platform that has a permanent record of disputes, including both resolved and unresolved complaints. Hence, a post once made will be subject to our Terms and can be used and stored as permanent material by The Consumer Complaints. When posting, you agree and understand that the information posted cannot be deleted even at your request. Accounts associated with the email address used to register/sign up will not be removed either.
You shall remain solely responsible for the content of your postings on the site. While we are not responsible for the postings’ content and cannot review each one, we reserve the right to remove posts consisting of profanity, obscenities, threats of physical violence, or property damage, and private financial information such as social security numbers and credit card information.
Account removal implies that all your information will be deleted from our system. Only complaints and comments will be retained.
If your complaint contains personal information or pictures you don’t want the public to view, contact us from the same email address you used to file the complaint and specify your editing preferences.
Correct request: Please remove the following: 25 Morris Street Seguin, TX 78155 Incorrect request: Please remove my home address, my name, my phone number
Incorrect requests will not be considered.
However, if you still want to close your account and remove all your data from our system, please follow the instructions below:
• Log in to your account
• Click your profile icon in the top-right corner to open the account menu
• Choose “My Profile”
• Click “Edit my profile”. From the resulting menu, select “Edit profile”
• Select “Delete account”
• In the appeared pop-up window confirm your choice or cancel.
No Spam Policy
The Consumer Complaints will immediately terminate and ban any account according to sole discretion if it finds that the account is transmitting or is otherwise connected with any Spam or other unsolicited bulk email.
IP Ban and Account Termination
The Consumer Complaints may terminate and ban your access to any part or all of the services provided by the sites and any related service(s) at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately, for any reason whatsoever.
Thanks for taking the time to read through our Terms and Conditions. You’ve reached the end.